Brendan Fitzpatrick
Apr 11
News

Investigation Launched in Framingham for "Suspicious Death"

Framingham Police were called to Fenwick Street Wednesday night.

Google Maps

FRAMINGHAM - An investigation has been launched by the Middlesex District Attorney's Office regarding what they describe as a "suspicious death" in Framingham.

Middlesex DA Marian Ryan said in a statement released Thursday, April 11, that an anonymous 911 call was made at around 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10. Police then responded to a home along Fenwick Street--near Central Street--and found an adult man dead inside. The DA's office said the victim had "apparent trauma to his body."

An autopsy will be conducted to confirm the identity of the victim and to determine the cause of death. As of the time of publication on The Frame, those details have not yet been made available.

In a recorded statement, Framingham Police Chief Lester Baker said local and state police are investigating the matter alongside Ryan's office.

“At this time, there is no reason to believe there is any danger to the public," Baker said.

Baker added that the Framingham Police Department and the DA's office will make more information available “when the investigation allows (them) to.”

Further articles

The Framingham Community Preservation Committee’s recommendations feature about $1.7 million in total to boost community housing, historic preservation, and outdoor space and recreation. The City Council will have the final say on what projects are approved for assistance through the act.

Developers outlined the latest details on a proposal to build a six-story residential building in downtown Framingham.

Framingham's Troop 12 announced last week they would be establishing their first girls' troop.